Intermediate Manners Practical Skills & Fun
4 week session $100.00
Prerequisite-Basic Manners or approval by instructor
Manners, Practical skills & Fun
This class will include a variety of exercises and games to strengthen basic manners and practical skills for every day living.
A great step in preparation for the AKC Canine Good Citizen and/or Love on a Leash Therapy Dog Tests or just for a fun night out with your canine pal.
- Loose leash healing around people dogs and distractions
- Siting politely for greeting, petting and examination
- Doorway manners
- Leave It
- Activities may include
- Bowling, Dominos, Tunnels, Platforms, Ladders, Get into a box
- Crawling, Push ups, Spin, Retrieving, Weaving, Bow.
- Turns, maneuvers, and side changes to make heeling fun!
- Teaching Find It by scent, Train an alert indicator, Muffin tin game
- Familiarity with mark and reward training
- Dog has ability to work comfortably around other dogs
- This class is not appropriate for dogs that get overly excited, barky or fearful around other dogs.
- Dogs with a history of aggression are not appropriate for classes.
This class is limited to 6 dogs
FOR DOGS 6 MONTHS TO SENIOR
Families are welcome.
Children under 18 must attend with an adult
See Weekly Class Calendar for start dates and times.